If you strongly feel that the two of you should be together, then you should learn some techniques on how to get a woman back. These techniques are not difficult, but you need to do some planning and thinking in order to obtain the results that you are targeting for.
1. While your objective is to rekindle things with your woman, it may appear counterintuitive if I ask you to stop communicating with her for a short time. It is a tough thing to do. But, after a while when she is given enough time and space to think about the relationship, she will probably realize how much she actually misses and needs you. Stop contacting each other is an important strategy to recover with an ex.
2. While you have provided the necessary space to her, it also let you calm down and recover your emotions and feelings. Most women do not like their men to be clingy, desperate or needy. Get back to your normal routine and control those emotions. Before you want to bring your woman home, first you need to pull your life together.
3. There is nothing wrong to flirt with another woman although not every relationship expert would agree that you do this. If you start talking or dating with another girl, it can take some pressure off your mind. It also shows your girl that you have already moved on. She may think that you are having good time with another person, and that remind her of those great moment together in the past. She may miss the fun and want to be with you again.
4. Act as though there is nothing worrying you, and play it cool. Get over the depression of the breakup and show her that everything is fine. The more you behave as you are having good time and moving on, the more she will feel want to take you back.
5. While you don’t know when both people will run into each other, make sure you always look your best. Having a pleasant appearance can also show her that you have moved on and are doing well. If you spend time to groom yourself, she will react positively and won’t be able to resist you.
All these are just the initial steps towards reconciliation with your ex. I have taken this advice to heart when I lost my sweet heart previously. Honestly these are not my original strategies. I seek help from T. Dub Jackson when I was stuck with my relationship.
T. Dub is the author of the “Magic of Making Up.” In his book, he outlines a simple, practicable system that works wonder. My honey and I are now more in love than before.